Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello again!
So before I talk more about our activities I figure I should answer some questions that I've received in multiple emails...
1. Weather- During the day, I'm guessing it gets up to 85 on average. When the sun isn't out it is very comfortable. Morning/evening are cooler (maybe 70?). No A/C but it is comfortable most of the time.
2. BUGS- I have like two mosquito bites. I am pretty serious about bugspray usage! I am thinking that there aren't any bed bugs, at least in our rooms. No bites or sights of them. To be safe I do have a mattress cover.
3. Water- We are provided with bottled water! There is a big freezer here that we can grab a bottle from anytime. There is usually Sprite and Coke out at meal times also.
4. Church- We go to mass every day at 7, on Sunday we go to a noon mass in San Jacinto. They are completely in Spanish so far.
5. Illness- So far we have had one from our group have some digestive issues, but I have been doing well. The food is thoroughly cooked and safe to eat here at the parish.


I will post more later tonight with some pictures hopefully when I have more time. 
¡Besos y abrazos!


Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment